Monday, July 14, 2008
UUUGGGHHHH ONE MORE TRY
I started Weight Watchers on-line again......eek. This is a little personal to share, but I thought if anyone else out there is going through the same thing we could encourage each other (just e-mail me). This is my 3rd time joining WW since Jackson was 6 months, he is now 3 1/2. Each time I lose about 5 pounds then give up and I am tired of giving up. My goal is to lose 18 pounds.......it would be great if this happened by Christmas, but I am not going to put a time frame on this. I am a SUPER BIG emotional and tired eater and if you have kids you know these two things are part of being a mother. I have decided (I guess I better check with Dan), but for my reward I want to fly to LA to visit my friend Sundee and do some shopping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You can do it!! Good luck!
Yes!!! You CAN do it! We just have to walk faster... right?
Post a Comment