Speaking of getting older I thought I was going to be 33 this year........My husband informed me that was last year.....Oh CRAP. I am getting old.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
NOT GOOD
This has not been a good week for me on Weight Watchers. I have done little exercising and way to much junk food eating. I am in love with frozen coffee drinks and dairy queen Girl Scout Mint Blizzards. As a little motivation for myself I order a pair of shoes from Nordstroms. They are soooo cute, but I am not wearing them until I lose 5 pounds.....which I will proudly post when I do so. I just hope this is in the next 2 or 3 weeks. I really don't have an excuse for why this week has been so LAZY. I guess I am just getting old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL at Dan's comment! We are not a good influence on each other with the coffee... ugh!
Post a Comment