Thursday, June 19, 2008
JACKSON'S 3 YEAR WELL CHILD CHECK UP
I finally got Jackson in for his 3 year well child check up. I guess I am running a little late since he is 3 years and almost 5 months. We have been to the Dr so many times this year for ear infections that I really wasn't too worried about him. He had three shots and did really good. He cried for only a minute, but seem to have hurt feelings for about 2 hours after our apt. He has to have blood work done next week..........I guess I need to buy him a BIG TREAT so he won't be mad at me all day. We are having blood work done because Jackson has gained a little bit of weight this year and we want to make sure that everything is okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment