Today was a day when I could have used some coffee. Emma and Jackson both have colds so we were stuck in the house. I think it made a long day for us all. We did get out for my chiropractor visit and as the kids were getting in the car, Jackson would not let Emma in the car so I grabbed his arms and moved him aside..........he says to me "your MEAN mommy" I GASPED!!!! MY little boy just called me mean. I thought about spanking him, but decided to take him inside and talk to him instead. I just hope tomorrow is a better day. It is 8:48 and I am actually going to bed =)
Monday, June 2, 2008
DAY 1 COMING TO AN END
Today was day 1 of my 21 days to a healthier ME. I did it. I was able to drink at least 64 oz of water (please pray that I won't be up all night using the bathroom) LOL. I ate tons of fruits and even had some veggies and I stayed away from coffee and alcohol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's the first time? Wow. Ary calls me mean all the time! Most of the time it means you're being a good mommy. Sometimes it means you're a little too hormonal. :)
Post a Comment