Monday, June 9, 2008

21 Days IS TOO LONG AND OTHER STUFF

I decided that I am not up for the 21 day challenge right now.  I came down with a cold or allergies last week and just decided that I want to focus my energy on feeling better.  I still have 15 pounds I would love to lose, but I also love to eat chips and ice cream (LOL).  I am trying to walk at night with some girls from the neighborhood.  I hope that by the end of the year I will be at a better weight/shape for me.

I am going to start on my third medication in the last two months to see if it helps with my headaches.

I had a great day today.  My girlfriend Nicole and I are taking turns watching each others kids.  ( I am also doing this with my friend Sally) and today for 4 1/2 hours I went to the dentist, neurologist, got something to eat, went to Trader Joes and Fred Meyers.  I get so much more done running errands without kids.  Yeah.

No comments: