Monday, May 12, 2008

PURSE NIGHTMARE

I seem to have the WORST luck with my purses.  Earlier this year we were eating at a Mexican food restaurant when the waitress drop my burrito on me and it slid down to the floor into my purse.  Now lucky for me it was a very old purse so throwing it away was not a big deal....until we realized the next morning that we had also thrown away our ONLY car key to Dan's car.  Two hundred dollars later......we paid for  the tow, re-key and 2 new keys.  Dan was so upset that we will Never eat at that Mexican food place again.  
SSSSOOO if that was not bad enough, I went to get into my purse today and Emma's cup somehow made it into my bag.  The whole bottom is covered in stinky rice milk. Rice milk when room temp. turns thick and stinky.  My watch was also in the bottom of my bag and I can't seem to get the stinky off.  My hands even stink and I have washed them 5 times.  I guess I am glad that I haven't spent the money on a new Coach bag.  

2 comments:

Jen said...

Poor Sarah! Too bad about your purses, and the mirgraines! Sheesh, how irritating. Hope you have better luck with the next purse.

Sally said...

oh sarah...