How can she be 5 years old!!!! She has turned into such a fun person. I really enjoy how much she loves to help people and how sweet she can be. She is very funny and loves to make people laugh. She is going to be a super athlete. She can ride a bike faster than anyone her age. She is learning to roller blade and is getting really good and we started swim lessons this week so I am sure she will turn into a fish. She is a daddy's girl ALL the time and can melt his heart in a second. She is a great big sister and is "working" on getting along with her little brother. She is such a help to me and I am looking forward to having such a great helper around the house.

Jayden, Emma, Spencer, Jackson and
Yep....it's good!!!!



1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Emma! I can't believe she is 5! This is when I wish we lived closer. I wish we could all get together for birthdays.
Post a Comment