We took the kids to the Portland Children's Museum to celebrate Emma's good friend Brooklyn's birthday. Emma is 19 hours older than Brooklyn and they are the best of friends. When the girls were younger they were SO much alike that Chauntel (brooklyn's mommy) and I would lean on each other for support (we still do). We no longer live just a few blocks away, but we still try and see each other often.
Jackson and Emma have asked me every day if/when are we going back to the museum. Jackson loved making Veggietales with clay and Brooklyn and Emma only slowed down long enough to stay in one place for about 2 minutes.
2 comments:
Your kids are getting so big!
You are doing so good with your 101 things list! I don't think I've done one thing on mine yet, besides getting pregnant.
Can't wait till your visit!
Looks like you had a blast! I've got to get there with the boys soon... great photos!
Post a Comment