Sunday, November 29, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2009

This year I am thankful that I we got invited over to our good friends Chad and Megan Krober's for Thanksgiving dinner. I am usually the host so I appreciated someone else making the food this year. We feel so blessed that the Krober's have moved back to Newberg after being gone for 11ish years. (they only lived about 50 minutes away).
Megan is a really good cook and everything looked amazing.

We didn't get a family picture for some reason (ask Dan WHY).

I am THANKFUL
  • for my wonderful husband
  • two fabulous kids
  • we are all healthy
  • God loves me
  • I have great family (mom, sister, brother)
  • I have amazing friends (to many to name)
Emma and Ava
Me and Dan (not the best picture)

My boy!!!

1 comment:

JAG said...

I think that is a beautiful picture of you and Dan.