Dan has been gone the last few days on a business trip. The kids seem extra tired and crabby with the time change and I have been really grumpy with them. I thought I would post some cute pictures...to help remind me how great and wonderful these two kids are. I am blessed with two great kids, who are healthy and a joy to be around.
Emma wanted Dan to rap her up like a "mommy". She can't say "mummy"
5 comments:
Yes, you do have some cute kiddos!!!
So cute! We miss them and you guys so much!!!!
LOL - those photos are so funny!
They are so cute! I wish we lived closer and our kids could hang out more...and we could too!
so cute! what good kids. yes, it is good to focus on the good when we get crabby. thanks for the reminder.
Post a Comment