Sunday, March 16, 2008

#19 Organize My Scrapbooking Stuff

My desk area

My desk area from the side.


#19 of my 101 things to do..........organizing my scrapbooking stuff. (Okay I still need to learn to take pictures), but I got my scrapbooking stuff somewhat organized. I found this shelf cheap at Target and tried to find some cute things around the house to add to it.
Two things down 99 to go. LOL

















3 comments:

Jen said...

Great job! I love the box with the yellow flowers. Is that an old bread box? What a nice work space you have!
I need to do a 101 things list...
Jen

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

So nice and CLEAN!! I wish I could keep mine clean, but then it is WAY upstairs, so Mitch doesn't know how messy it is. Maybe that is what I'll do today. Clean my space!

Kimberly said...

YAY!!! I love your space!
xoxo
Love ya,
K