- Wiping off the outside of fridge
- Clean off all counters and scrubbed
- Wiped down cupboards...they still look dusty in the sun
- Cleaned out the pantry
- Clean out the fridge.....way to much waste and way to many things that expired in 2008....Hello Sarah it's almost 201o.
I still need to
- Clean out a few drawers...way to much clutter
- Mop floors
- I know I am forgetting something
Things I want to buy for the kitchen
- New garbage can
- New white dinner plates
- New silverware..we are down to 5 small spoons.
3 comments:
Let me know when you go and buy new dishes and spoons. I want to come! :)
Me too, me too! We usually all go together anyway. :) Great job on the hard work, I'm hoping to get a lot done this weekend.
Nice work, Sarah! Isn't it amazing how one thing always leads to the next when you're deep cleaning...and how it takes what seems like forever!? Enjoy all of your hard work! ;)
Post a Comment